Friday, April 25, 2008

36 Foot Winsor Craft






First I want to show the beautiful wood work on a 36 foot Winsor Craft I hauled from the Boston Boat show to Ft Lauderdale.





Genmar Transportation employes me to move any and all boats the parent company, Genmar Marine, builds and sells. We haul our own boats and also contract to move any other commodity that will fit on our trailers. I've loaded boats, trailers, arch towers, engines, and even lumber from the Pacific Northwest.

I had recently delivered a 35 foot Larson Cabrio to a dealer in Laval, Quebec for the Montreal Boat show and was dispatched to pick up the Winsor Craft. I seldom see the boats uncovered so it was a treat to see the fine varnish wood detail of this beauty. This was the first Winsor Craft I moved. Genmar Imports them from Turkey and has dealer support throughout North America.

While strapping down after the crane crew expertly positioned it, several of the Boston Convention Center crew told me that the two Winsor Crafts on display were the most popular attractions. I've never had so many drivers slow down while in transit and look at a boat before. The pictures don't do it justice
.

No comments: